Work With Me
I SPECIALIZE IN SEVERAL AREAS OF NUTRITION THERAPY.
I have worked with both youth and adult athletes in olympic lifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, track and field, CrossFit, endurance sports, martial arts, gymnastics, dance and general fitness.
My emphasis in Sports Nutrition lies first in fueling for performance and second for cutting weight in weight class-based sports.
Services include macro plans, meal planning guidance, nutritional counseling, habit building, food prep instruction and more.
My primary area of focus is gut health, which encompasses, but is not limited to:
- Celiac disease and wheat-related food sensitivities
- Gluten sensitivity/pre-Celiac
- Intestinal hyperpermeability (“leaky gut”)
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Intestinal dysbiosis
- Hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid)
- Gall bladder disorders
- Digestive enzyme deficiencies
- Candida/yeast overgrowths/imbalances
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, etc)
- Autoimmune nutrition (thyroid, RA, Lupus, GI autoimmune disorders previously mentioned, etc)
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes, and insulin resistance
For all digestive health patients, I obtain lab work and medically-relevant testing to properly determine the scope of your problems, as well as the best course of action for nutritional and lifestyle interventions.
My gut health protocols are thorough and in depth, and require serious commitment. The focus is on healing first and my requirements for compliance are fairy stringent. For that reason, I want to stress to all prospective clients that results take time and not to get discouraged.
Expect to make some serious long-term changes. But, also expect some serious long-term results.